Monday, February 19, 2024

Thank you, MAFS

 When you've had a hard day, at the end of the day, there is MAFS. 

No matter what sort of bad day you've had, there is MAFS. 

MAFS reminds you that you are half sane. 

MAFS lets you know that you've not made bad tattoo choices. 

It also reiterates the fact that you may have made some good life choices after all.

And that you may have some hope after all. 

Tonight, after a long and pretty tough day, I flopped down on the couch and watched MAFS. 

My guilty pleasure taking away some of the strain of the day. 


And now I have to go and try to finish my book group book. Making it harder is I'm not really enjoying to book. It's The Seven Skins of Esther Wilding, written by Holly Ringland, who also wrote The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart. The former is suffering badly from second book syndrome. The latter was amazing. 

I will stop complaining now. I have a cat. I have a roof over my head. There may not be a man in my life, but I have MAFS - and I'm feeling thankful. 


Today's song: 



No comments: