Two questions.
Why does the cat demand I make the bed for him in the morning so that he can sleep on it? If it's not made by the time I start work, he's at me until I make it. Of course,. I make the bet most mornings as, like I was told at a child, what will the burglars think if I don't make it. (I can't be the only one told lies by my parents - like what will the doctors think if I get hit by a bus wearing dirty knickers, or how you'll get stuck with a nasty expression on your face if the wind changes... the list is endless.)
Regardless, this six-kilogram, lazy, fur-clad terrorist insists that HIS bed is made before he lies on it in the morning.
Secondly, why does he demand that I share my sushi with him. It's only sushi that he will sit next to me and pull my hand, with a handroll, towards him with a paw. He likes the rice it seems. He really likes sushi. Go figure.
His other big antisocial habit is wiping his bum on the mat outside the kitchen door.
It gets washed regularly. Don't worry.
Little cretin. It's good that he's cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment