Anyway, here's this week's meme, courtesy of Sunday Stealing.
76. What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Save 10% of your pay packet each week, no matter what. I really wish I'd taken that one on board sooner.
77. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive - why do you want to carry that muck around with you? I say always forgive, but never forget.
78. First mobile phone?
London in the late 1990s. It was the size of a house brick.
79. Strangest dream?
I had a dream once where I felt sorry for Tony Abbott. That was strange.
80. Best dream?
I really don't dream that often - anything that doesn't scare me is good.
81. Who is the smartest person you know?
I'm lucky,I know a lot of really smart people. I reckon my friend Reindert is up there. Depends on what sort of smart you're looking for - empirically, emotionally, all rounder, educated. There are a lot of different kinds of smart.
82. Who is the prettiest person on you know?
My niece GiGi is pretty gorgeous.
83. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my niece Lol - and somebody else, but I don't want to talk about it at the moment.
84. Who do you love? Why?
I love Alan Rickman. I love Alan Rickman because he's not around any more. He really was the best. Smart and funny and that voice....
85. Do you like sharing?
Yes. Makes life all the more special.
86. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
Food shots at lunch the other day. I'll blog about that lunch sometime this week.
87. Is there a reason behind everything that happens?
Of course. I'm a freemason - I believe this - though I don;t know why stuff happens.
88. Favorite genre of music?
I think you'd call it alternative - though I'm rather partial to rock as well. Find below an example of alternative music:
89. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Kind. I like being known as being kind.
90. Describe your life in 5 words.
Complicated, busy, creative, thought-provoking, silent.
91. Craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Quit my job and moved to a Greek Island a few years back. Also one of the best things I've ever done.
92. First three songs in your favorite playlist?
Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones
Where is my Mind? - The Pixies
Memories and Dust - Josh Pyke
93. Are you more creative or logical?
Creative. Not always known for logic.
94. Would you rather lie or hurt someone with the truth?
Depends on the circumstances. I think, most of the time, the truth is best - just deliver it gently.
95. What are you most proud of?
Running a couple of half marathons. I still look back at that in amazement.
96. What personality trait do you admire in other people?
97. When you imagine yourself as really, really relaxed and happy, what are you doing?
98. How do you usually start a conversation?
99. What is the best news you could hear right now?
Donald Trump has been hit by a truck and taken a lot of the Tea Party with him.