Just back from a long weekend in Canberra, it's 32 degrees outside and it's nearly midnight (92 in the old language). Have just under an hour to get this done.
Questions courtesy of Bev at Sunday Stealing.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I kind of resent paying for my broadband - for what I pay, it's crap. Do not mention the broadband wars in Australia -pay heaps for a third rate product.
2. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Being in the cold by a fire - not in a sauna of a flat.
3. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now?
I'm not wearing a shirt. I had a dress on today - the last clean thing in my suitcase.
4. Thoughts on gas prices?
All over the place and currently too expensive.
5. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning
I want a cuddle.
6. Last thought you have before you go to sleep?
I want a cuddle.
7. Do you miss being a child?
Yes and no. I didn't have a great childhood - but there are good things about being a kid - like no responsibility.
8. What errand/chore do you despise the most?
The floors - mopping and hoovering.
9. Up early or sleep in?
10. Favorite lunch meat?
Ew. Please give me cold chicken. I try not to eat processed meats.
11. What do you get every time at Trader Joe’s?
What's Trader Joes? I'm Australian - not something we have here.
12. Beach or lake?
13. Ever crashed your vehicle?
Yes - thankfully it was pretty minor.
14. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?
An airplane toilet. Certainly not hygienic.
15. Somewhere you've never been but want to go?
Angkor Wat, Cambodia. Tokyo. Santiago, Spain.
16. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
Why not. Working on it at the moment.
17. Do you own your own house?
No. Too expensive over here and I like where I live.
18. Do you have a go-to person?
Depends on what I need to go to them for.
19. Are you where you want to be in life?
Sort of. There are things that I would like to be different, but I'm not beating myself up over these things.
20. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Wacky Races. Scooby Doo.
21. What has changed since you were a child?
A lot. I didn't have helicopter parents. Lots more freedoms when I was a child.
22. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life?
Absolutely not. Life began after high school.
23. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
24. Did you have a pager?
No. Who has a pager now?
25. Were you the type of kid you want your kids to hang out with?
No. I was the kid who didn't get invited to parties.