Busy weekend - lots of things on. Just back from a float. Now cooking lunch for the week before doing some washing and going to bed.
Things don't change much.
Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1. What are some small things that make your day better?
Sunshine. Stopping to smell roses and patting soppy cats. When you can get a seat on the tram in the morning.
2. What shows are you into?
Currently, Gilmore Girls, The Good Wife and Good Behaviour. The Handmaid's Take was extraordinary.
3. What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
I think there should be a Shakespeare Channel. All Shakespeare and Shakespearean history, all the time.
4. Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
Oprah has made the list this week. Awesome woman. There are too many unsung people out there.
5. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
36. I remember liking 36.
6. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Game of Thrones after season one (too violent). The Walking Dead (Pointless and too violent) Anything with a Kardashian in it.
7. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
Movies and theatre. Love them all. Books are not a luxury.
8. What’s your claim to fame?
I can recite all of Jabberwocky when plastered. Very plastered. Twas brillig.....
9. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Cook. . I love to cook from scratch.Everything.
10. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
Alternative drama. For books, literary fiction.
11. How often do you people watch?
All the time. It's one of my favourite things to do.
12. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
Floatation tanks are awesome.
13. What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
Freemasonry. I'm a lady freemason. Happy to talk about it too.
14. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
Probably the USA. I lived in England for a long time too.
15. What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
Probably animals being born. That is awesome.
16. What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
Why aren't you married?
17. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Yes. I've done it before. But I'm trained in this sort of thing. Didn't say I'd like it...
18. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
Everybody would have to wear pink socks on Tuesday.
19. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Travel and read. Visit New York. Visit Spain. Go to the Theatre. ... I have lots of these.