Wednesday, September 14, 2022

This evening has not gone as planned

 The plan for tonight was as follows:

  • Go for a walk to get my steps in for the day. 
  • At 6.30, do my regular online stretch and cardio class. 
  • Make sweet potato fritters for dinner. 
  • Watch The Crown while knitting. 
On the good side of things, my steps are in - I'm over the 10,000 steps for the day and life is as it should be..

I changed into my exercise gear. I rolled out my yoga mat. 

At 6.28 p.m. I tried to get onto the zoom meeting. The computer said no. 

After five minutes of trying to get zoom to work, I restarted the computer. 

The computer had some updates to do. 

It computer was available for use at 7.25 - five minutes before the end of the cardio class. 

And I really wanted to go to this, because I wanted to thank Anni for sponsoring me on my big step challenge. 

And from there, the sweet potato fritters didn't get made. I had a bag of white chocolate raspberry bullets instead.

Then there were some discussions about theatre tickets. 

And a look at the 2023 Melbourne Theatre Company season - and I got all excited because they're doing Prima Facie AND Samuel Beckett's Happy Days - the latter which I've been hoping to see since I read ClaireThomas's book, The Performance

And I've got my bag packed to go into the office tomorrow and my clothes are set out for the day. 

And my sister sent me a Bernese Mountain Dog video - I love them. (Highlight of the day was getting a pat off Wally the Spaniel from the block next door).



And I don't feel like writing.

But all is well. It's just things went a bit awry.

I'm going to go lie on my bed of nails now.

And tomorrow is another day. 




No comments: