Tuesday, March 14, 2023

New Pastures

 I'm buggered. 

Absolutely buggered. 

And it feels good. 


The atrium at the new office. 

In my backpack is a laptop, on which there is a sticker reading, "Property of the Northern Territory Government."

Never saw that ever happening in my lifetime. 

After my first day I can tell you the following: 

  • The people at the new job are lovely. 
  • There's going to be a lot to do. 
  • Having email on which you can email out of the company is a good thing. 
  • You can only do so much reading on your first day. 
  • It's strange working back in the Rialto Building. 
  • It's good working in an office where you don't have to dress up. 
  • And can work from home three days a week. 
  • And allegedly, the Darwin trips are good fun. 
But that is all for the moment, because I'm buggered, and I need to get some sleep because I'm off to the Billy Bragg concert tomorrow night. 



No comments: