Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Napping

 I ended up working late after there was a small glitch to the day. 

One of the joys of working from home is being able to take breaks when you want, doing things you want to do. It's good for getting jobs done. And in my case, getting my book group book read. You'll set yourself a 5–10-minute break, go do your job, then go back to work. 

Which is what I did. Set myself off for a 10-minute read. We're doing the delightful Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus. I read this last year, but it's just as wonderful the second time around.

So, I took myself into the spare room, snuggled up on my reading chair and started to read.

Then I fell asleep.

And woke up two hours later. 

Thankfully I had no meetings, but there was a bit to get done. Hence working late.

I must have needed the sleep. 


Today's song: 



No comments: