I'm trying to get myself back to Melbourne after a relaxing overnight stay in Sydney. I'm getting myself packed up and ready to go to the airport. What fun!
So, let's get the questions out of the way. As always, the questions have come from Sunday Stealing.
TRUE OR FALSE
1. I'm married.
What would I want to do that for? False.
2. I'm raising a teenager.
Wouldn't like to do that either. False.
3. I recently vacationed in California.
A year ago, almost to the day, I was in Los Angeles for seven hours as I changed planes on the way to London. Sorry, not a fan. It was no holiday for that seven hours. Not a fan. Not a vacation either, just a transfer. The rest of the holiday was great. False.
4. I have traveled to Asia.
Many times. True.
5. I have a dog.
I have a cat. Would love a dog, but not in my current living situation. False.
6. I received money from a class action settlement.
We're not as litigious here in Australia, though I have my name on a class action over some of an airline's actions. So, for the moment, false.
7. I've been in the waiting room when a family member had surgery.
False. I have been sitting with family waiting for the outcome of a surgery, but that was at my grandmother's place while my uncle had open heart surgery. Same same but different.
8. I have attended a convention.
True. For technical writers and freemasons. Not at the same time, however.
9. I subscribe to my local newspaper (either print or online).
True. I have a digital subscription to The Age - although I sometimes wonder why - the standards have gone down. At least it isn't Murdoch slop.
10. I recently had work done to the exterior of my home.
False. I rent my flat - that's the body corporate's concern.
3 comments:
I think you should work on that joint technical writers/freemasons conference; could be interesting!
I agree with Roger -- a joint technical writers/freemasons conference could be very interesting!
Ohh-that song is a true blast from the past!
Post a Comment