This is a strange set of questions from Sunday Stealing this week... I'm not sure if I like them or not.
I will, however persevere as I have a tutorial paper to get in and it's a good way to get the thing done - write a few sentences, do a few questions.
1. Do you skip meals sometimes?
No. I do reduce the size of the meal, but it doesn't stop me eating something.
2. Last time you overate?
A couple of weeks ago. Too much yummy food at a friend's place for dinner.
3. Do you like Mexican food?
4. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes. I'm a yum cha lover. And Sichuan food is great.
5. Do you like Italian food?
In small doses. I don't eat much pizza or pasta but their home cooking is great.
6. Do you like American food?
Generally not. Too much fat, sugar and salt for my liking - far too many things come out of packets. Thankfully Australian food is generally fresh and healthy. And American chocolate is gross. (Sorry American readers, you don't know what you're missing)
7. Have you ever been on a diet?
Yes, too many.
8. Do you like vegetables?
Absolutely. Great things. particularly greens, pumpkin, sweet potatoes and beetroot.
9. On a scale from 1 to 5 how much do you eat a day (1= not eating, 5= eating 3 meals)?
I eat healthy every day - so that's a 5.
10. Do you think you eat healthily?
11. Do you think you are ugly?
What sort of question is this? No I'm not ugly - far from it. Don't like questions like this.
12. Do you like your hair?
Generally yes. I like it far more today now that it's been washed.
13. Do you like the way you look?
I'm okay with the way I look.
14. Would you want to change anything?
I'd like a change in government. Our Federal Government at the moment are useless.
15. Do you ever wear a lucky color?
No, but I always feel really good wearing red. I love wearing bright red.
16. Do you care how other people see you?
Not really. I care how my friends see me, but the rest can think what they like.
17. Do you or have you ever worn braces?
Only the type that hold your trousers up in the 80s. My teeth are fairly straight.
18. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts?
I've worn glasses for 30 years. Slighly short sighted - though I have to take my glasses off to read now.
19. Do you want to gain weight, lose weight, or stay about the same?
I'd be a lot happier if I was 50 lbs (20 kg) lighter.
20. What do you do if you have the flu?
Take paracetamol and go to bed. What else can you do? If I'm lucky, a friend brings me over chicken soup.
21. How many tries to get your drivers license?
Twice for the written. Twice for the practical.
22. Are you saving up for anything in the future?
Other than my very expensive (and very enjoyable) education, I'm saving for a new mattress.
23. Do you have a lot of spare time?
I wish I had more. I make sure I have some each week.
24. Do you consider yourself a responsible person?
I'm responsible. My bills are paid on time.
25. Do you consider yourself a lazy person?
I have lazy moments, generally when I should be doing housework, but I'm not lazy as a rule.