So here are this week's questions. supplied, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?
I'm a sucker for petrol station donuts. Especially the banana custard ones.
2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS SOME SORT OF SEA DWELLING CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
Probably a dolphin or a seal. I love both of them to bits.
3. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?
Julianne Moore. Great actress. Great hair.
4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU'RE AT A DINER?
We don't really have diners over here as this is Australia, but if I'm in a road house or run down cafe, hot dogs, done the old fashioned way, are great.
5. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
Orwell's "1984" It's all got a bit too close for comfort.
6. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR?
I have a very holey and very comfortable pair of black knickers that I just can't throw out.
7. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED.
Bruce the Bum Bruise. Tripped at a friend's place, collected a garden bed on the way down. It's still giving me jip in the gym.
8. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY? LAST SEEN?
Rock Concert. Last one I went to was a few years ago - The Pixies are amazing.
9. IF SOMEONE WERE TO BUY YOU A GIFT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE?
I'd love a large two bedroom flat in Richmond.
10. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT DO YOU BEST IN?
? Strange question. Probably a t-shirt. Like plain old t-shirts.
11. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A very, very nice car. I have a very nice car now.
12. WHAT IS YOUR DEADLY SIN?
Gluttony. The rest of them I have mostly under control.
13. MOST RECENT MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED IN A THEATER? RATE IT.
I saw "The Founder" today. I give it four stars. Really interesting and Michael Keaton is excellent in it.
14. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A cure for leukaemia that doesn't decimate the patient. I so wish I could do that.
15. NAME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS YOU'VE HAD THE HOTS FOR?
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CITY? LAST TIME THERE?
17. WHAT'S THE FIRST WORD THAT COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW?
Lunch (I have to make my lunch for the week)
18. WHAT TYPE OF PET DO YOU HAVE?
None, but I borrow friends cats regularly when they go away.
19. WHERE HAVE YOU LIVED THE LONGEST?
South Australia, though I've lived in this flat for nearly eleven years - that is something of a record.
20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SPENT $100 ON YOU?
My mum gives me a $100 voucher for Christmas and my birthday.
21. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT?
A pair of 3/4 leggings. They were bought today.
22. WHAT WAS/IS YOUR FAVORITE JOB?
I really enjoyed working in testing in a telecommunications company. That was cool.
23. WHO MAKES YOU LAUGH THE MOST??
Irony. Some silliness.
24. WHAT ARE YOU CRAVING?
I'd murder an ice cream at the moment.
25. WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?
I have a friend who has a child who is in an intensive care unit at the moment. Coming up to the anniversary of my niece's passing, knowing this time last year my niece was in the same spot is pushing all sorts of buttons. My friend's daughter has completely different condition to my niece, but my heart goes out to her, her family, and especially her Mum. She doesn't leave my thoughts much and I wish them all a speedy and peaceful resolution - whichever way things may go. I can only keep them in my thoughts.