Sunday, December 9, 2018

The Dreamy Meme

Writing this from yet another airport. It's been a wonderfully relaxing trip. Now back to Melbourne for hell week (Too busy) with some fun thrown in for good measure.

Questions from Bev, at Sunday Stealing, as always.


favorite novel and author?

There are many, but Captain Corelli's Mandolin, but Louis de Bernieres normally takes this crown. Favourite author? It's a toss up between Margaret Atwood and Richard Flanagan.

favorite perfume/scent?

I'm currently wearing Narcisso, but Narcisso Rodrigues. My favourite scent is dogs paws first thing in the morning. Strange, I know.

coffee or tea?

I drink both, and I no longer drink caffeine, but I'm still a coffee girl.

are you a cat or dog person?

I adore both, but I am known as a cat person through and through. Cats aren't as needy as dogs, but if I had a farm, I'd have a lot of both of them. I love them both and both of them love me back.

which mythical creature would you transform into if you could?

A phoenix. It's a good representation of my life at the moment.

favorite time period?

I read a lot about the forties and WWII. Tudor England fascinates me too.

name 3 films that have changed your life and have shaped you into the person you are today.

Kenneth Branagh's Henry V - it helped forge my love of Shakespeare.

Three Colours Blue - because it is sublime.

The Shawshank Redemption - just because.


diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds. Not that I have any.

what’s your biggest dream?

To be a successful writer of novels.

dream destination?

Spain, to do the Camino de Compostella de Santiago.

favorite fictional character?

I have a huge soft spot for Severus Snape from the Harry Potter Series.

share a quote or passage that means something to you.

"The lunatic, the lover and the poet, are of imagination all compact."

what’s your favorite plant/flower?

Roses.

do you prefer the forest or the ocean? why?

The ocean. Fewer bugs. It always gives me a sense of freedom being by the sea.

what do you value most in people?

Humour, intelligence and a sense of loyalty.

Today's song:


1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the ocean too. I wish I were there right now. Hahahahaha Loved your answers! Have a great day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/