Monday, September 14, 2020

I miss the gym

  Level Four Lockdown: Day Forty-Three

Curfew. 9 p.m 

Mood:  A touch grumpy

Black and White Photo Challenge: Day Fourteen


I miss the gym. I miss racing to class at various times. I miss having a chat with the guys on the desk. I miss using the cross trainers. I miss having a giggle with Jay and Cleo at the grunty boys. I miss using their facilities when my bathroom is on the blink (only happened once this lockdown). I miss having somewhere to go after work. I miss using different equipment. I miss doing cables. I miss the TRX bands. I miss the mats which are probably not that hygenic, but I miss miss them. I miss about whining about the slow running water fountains. I miss the spiky rollers. I miss chatting to various people. I miss having the choice to go, or not go. 

I just miss the gym. Hopefully we might get it back in November.  

I'm missing the gym so much I think I might go listen to some Blondie - my favourite work out music. 

It will come back one day. 

Today's Song:





No comments: