Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday Stealing: Would you rather

 I'm just back from the football. My team lost. Oh well. If I wasn't starting a new job tomorrow I'd be down the pub - but this is not the case. Besides, I've broken the seal. After driing mid-strength beer all afternoon, I'm running to the loo every ten minutes - well that's what it feels like. 

Anyway, I need a quiet night in, getting my stuff ready for tomorrow while doing the Sunday questions, which have been brought to you by Bev at Sunday Stealing

1. Would you rather eat pizza every day or never eat pizza again?

See this is a hard one as I often make my own pizzas at home. I can't remember the last time I bought a pizza. A friend is supposed to be coming over and we're supposed to be getting a couple of pizzas in. Okay, I could live without bought pizza, but I think I'd like to make my own from time to time. 

2. Would you rather stay forever at your current age or be 10 years younger?

I'd love to be ten years younger. I enjoyed my early 40s.  

3. Would you rather have too many friends or too few?

I'm of the opinion having fewer good friends is a good thing - but it's good having too many friends. You can't have too many friends. 

4. Would you rather have no taste buds or be blind?

I'd rather have no taste buds - though having lost my sense of taste for a few months a time ago, it's not a fun thing. But I do like my reading and you need your eyesight for that. 

5. Would you rather never hear music again or lose the ability to read?

This is another hard one as both reading and music are very important to me - but I'll give up music if it means I can still read. Hard call though. 

6. Would you rather speak “whale” or read babies’ minds?

Eww to both of these. I think being a baby whisperer might be a bit more useful a skill.

7. Would you rather be the richest person or the smartest?

Err, another hard one as I've got no desire to be either. But I think I'd rather be smart than rich - but yea, it's not something I think about. As long as I'm comfortable and not stupid I'm okay. 

8. Would you rather create history or delete it?

Definitely create it. Deleting history is a very bad thing. 

9. Would you rather create a great piece of art and not get credit or get credit for a piece of art you didn’t create?

I love creating and I'd love to create something wonderful. Besides taking credit for other people's work is wrong. I don't like it when I see that happen, why would I take credit for something I didn't do?

10. Would you rather age from the neck up, or from the neck down.

Err, neither. Aging is hard at the best of time. 

11. Would you rather see the world but live in poverty or stay in one place and live rich?

Again, this is a hard one for me as I love to travel - and I'm quite good at travelling on the cheap, but poverty does not interest me in the slightest. I'll taking having money - but I'd still want to travel...

12. Would you rather become famous or powerful?

I'll take power over fame. I don't lust for either, but fame is all to awful. It takes your life away. 

13. Would you rather be a creative person or a technical person?

Why can't I be both. But I know about being a creative, so I'll stick with that. 

14. Would you rather get a paper cut whenever you touch paper or bit your tongue whenever you eat something?

These are really stupid questions. It's a neither to both of these. I hate both paper cuts and biting my tongue. 

15. Would you rather wake up in the morning looking like a giraffe or a kangaroo?

I'd like to wake up looking like an Easter Grey Kangaroo - they are very cute. 

Today's song: 


3 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Maybe you as a kangaroo can meet me as a kangaroo.

CountryDew said...

Congrats on the new job. Hope you love it!

Roger Owen Green said...

fame can be dreadful