Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Today's Meme

 I could write about the shemozzle that is Melbourne traffic at the moment. 

But I won't. It's always a shemozzle. 

I could write about how mean Cleo was this evening in our training session. 

But I won't. She's always mean. 

I could write about how much I'm craving ice cream. 

But I won't. I'm going to make myself a sugar-free hot chocolate with home made hazelnut mylk. I am that sad, but it is a small, sweet hit. 

Today was an ordinary day. I worked from an office. It's amazing how much you get done when there isn't a cat sitting on your keyboard giving you side eye. I had lunch with my engineering friend with whom I've been having lunch one a month since 2010. I got the train home.

The thing that tickled me most today was this meme. 


It is so true!

From the pages of the internet, never a truer sentiment spoken. 

And I'll leave it at that. I have to start thinking about where I'm going after the writer's retreat. 

I love planning holidays, but it is harder when you're planning for somebody else who is ten time zones away. 

Best get on with it. The cat wants his chair back. 







No comments: