Friday, June 1, 2018

80 Days: Fri-Yay

I'm off to the theatre in a bit. And MTC production - and having a quick dinner with Jay beforehand.

It's not been a bad day, spent testing with the guys. I'd forgotten how much I love working with a cohesive team - I've been on my own for a long time in this job, so the change of pace and the camaraderie is just wonderful. In many ways it's a pity I'm leaving here in a month as I would love to keep working with these guys.

But tonight, I have the theatre - and as it is Fri-yay I will get to have a bit of fun window shopping before I get to the restaurant.

I have my ticket.

It's going to be a busy weekend.

No time to write tonight.  But I will give you a dodgy song or two to celebrate the weekend.

Today's Song:


here you go, this one is MUCH better..



No comments: