Friday, August 21, 2020

Day Off

Level Four Lockdown: Day Twenty
Curfew. 8 p.m.
Mood: Level. Better for the new episodes of Lucifer

I had a day off today. My first day off (public holidays and one sick day not included) in six months.

I've done the following:

  • Had a PT session with Cleo and Jay
  • Gone for a lovely long river walk (see photos below - lovely day for it)
  • Did a bit of food shopping
  • Done my critiques for tomorrow's school.
  • Watched a couple of the new episodes of Lucifer
  • Talked to my neighbours about the possible leak in my shower base'
  • Relaxed
  • Hoovered
  • Played with the cat
And that is about it. 

And it was bloody marvellous and I should do more of this.

View this post on Instagram
A post shared by pandorabehr (@pandorabehr) on


Today's Song:


No comments: