Friday, April 8, 2022

The worst ear-worm

 One bad movie. One bad song. It's been in my head for a week. 

I walked in on the movie which was playing on the telly when I came in after a night out. I avoid this movie. It's not a great movie. But it's avoided because there are two awful songs in it which get stuck in your head and don't leave. 

The movie is Music and Lyrics. It's a blink and you miss it rom-com starring Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant. 


This mock video clip starts the movie. 

Hugh Grant has a cute bum - well he did 15 years ago when this was made. I'm not sure what it's like now he's a bit older. (though I LOVE his Cockney accent). 


But this song has been in my head for about a week know and it is driving me troppo.

Please send another earworm to get rid of it. 

Here is some Florence and the Machine to get rid of the residual sounds. 

Today's song: 



1 comment:

Dan said...

The ear worm buster that has worked for me for many years now is Tragic Magic by Traffic