Thursday, July 21, 2022

Discovery: Butterscotch Tim Tams

 I'm struggling to find things to write about at the moment, although I am getting back into my novel - which is a very good thing. And I'm doing a lot of knitting. 

But my discovery for the week is ButterScotch Tim Tams. 

I don't buy Tim Tams very often (think Penguin biscuits if you're in England). Tim Tams are dangerous. If I buy a pack, they tend to get inhaled very quickly - within a day. They are too moreish. I'm also a fan of the plain or white ones - that's about it. You don't mess too much with what is good.

That was, until I discovered these babies.

Oh, Mama!


See, butterscotch is one of my favourite things. It reminds me of my grandfather, who used to feed me butterscotch lollies as a kid. I'll go the dessert with butterscotch sauce over most other things. Werther's Originals lollies make me happy.

And now there are Butterscotch Tim Tams.

Genius.

In my defence, I did well with these. The packet lasted me three days. 

They're great. Not too sweet, nice and butterscotchy - taking me back and serving my sweet tooth.

I hope they stay around, unlike the Chocolate Chilli and the white chocolate and coconut flavoured ones, which were special editions. 

There's also a Murray River Salted Caramel flavoured one out too - and I wonder if this is a nod to the desalination attempts of our major waterway, or just a groovy name for another salted caramel product. 

But there you go - the things you find in the supermarket. 

I'm off to the gym to work these bad boys off my thighs.


Today's song

No comments: