Questions, as per always, from Bev at Sunday Stealing.
1. Would you ever try Fear Factor for one million dollars? Why or why not?
No idea what the Fear Factor is. So as I don't buy before I try, I wouldn't. (probably some American game show.
2. If you use hair spray, what brand do you use the most?
I don't use hairspray. I do use Evo products.
3. Is "Catcher in the Rye" in your library by any chance?
No, but it is on my list of things to read. I only read Slaughterhouse Five last year - it's now one of my favourite books.
5. What is the best thing about a Barbie doll?
They keep young children quiet.
6. Cherry or peanut ice cream?
Hmmm . I am a fan of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream. Not sure about peanut ice cream. Peanuts go on top.
7. From one to ten, how big of a movie buff are you?
9. Love movies. Live for movies.
8. Who is a celebrity you think will never get into trouble?
Matt Damon. He looks too stable - a bit like Chris Hemsworth - but living in Byron Bay, you never know...
9. What is a museum you would like to go to?
I would like two to three weeks to do all of the Museums and art museums in New York. I'd also like to go back to the Victoria and Albert Museum in London one day. And the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia is brilliant.
10. Personally, do you look better with short hair or long hair?
Long hair. I've never had short hair.
11. What is the first thing you think of when I say ‘Jack’?
Jack Jack Attack
12. What do (or did) you call your grandparents?
On Mum's side, Nanny and Grampa. On Dad's side, Granny and Grandpa.
13. What color do you usually paint your nails?
Normally red or black. I like metallics too. For job interviews, OPI's Barefoot in Barcelona.
14. What would be a cool earring design?
I don't think about these things - I just wear a lot of silver Pandora jewellery and get on with things. In only wear studs.
15. Besides nightmares, what is the scariest thing about sleeping?
Thinking the spiders are going to come and get you.