Thursday, February 27, 2020

MAFS Update

Yes, I'm still watching MAFS (Married at First Sight). Yes, it is still atrocious telly. Yes, I know there are better things I could be doing with my time.

But it's not on for long.

And on Wednesday Doctor Doctor and New Amsterdam are on after and they are okay shows.

We're four weeks in.

It's still rubbish. But I still watch it.

Some thoughts:

1) What's all the tatts? Half the crew are walking, talking comic books. Women with sleeves. Collar bone tatts. Script writing.

Why?

Image result for hayley mafs

2) Where do you get the money do get all that work done when you're under 40?

MAFS is keeping a lot of plastic surgeons and cosmetic therapists in business. At 27, why do you need injectables? Why, why, why? And I won't go on about the fake tans.

Sassy Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia


3) Why is it the dorkiest bloke, who came across as a right tosser, ends up to be one of the redeeming features of the show? Ivan is okay. The bar is low, but he's okay.

Ew Kiss GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

4) Where do they find these people?

Channel 9 Mafs GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

5) As a race, are Australians really that whiny?

6) Will the real Connie please stand up. Smart girl. Needy girl. Shoot your mother while you're there.

7) How come a large percentage of the blokes are just awful?

Sassy Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia


8) Why do I watch this shite?

No idea why. It's my one guilty pleasure.


Today's song:




No comments: