Friday, March 13, 2020

I Can Spell Schadenfreude

It wasn't a bad day.

We're going to be working from home from the end of next week.

Odds on, schools will be closed from next week too.

It's all travelling very fast, but I'm not panicking.

However, I am feeling a little better about things.

You see. Peter Dutton has tested positive for Coronavirus. A friend called me in the car when I was on my way to get my legs waxed. The news took any pain away.

This is my reaction to the news:

yes yes yes GIF

And

Yesssss Yes GIF

And

looking up adam sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live

With a bit of

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

The last one is because he will get better.

That there is the possibility that he contracted this from Melania Trump.

4th of july fun GIF by Fox TV

(Okay the last gif is because it's Tom Ellis in a pair of budgy smugglers...)

But it appears there is a bit of divine justice out there.

As I said, I can spell schadenfreude.

I'm wondering what the plane up to Sydney will be like tomorrow morning. Full like normal? Or half empty.

But Herr Dutton, Minister for Concentration Camps and Border Farce is in hospital under quarantine.

Maybe we can sleep safely in our beds for a night.

Today's Song:





No comments: