Monday, January 8, 2024

Not today

 Today:

  • I went back to work.
  • Bemoaned the fact I haven't had an uninterrupted night's sleep in a week.
  • Complained about my blocked ears.
  • Got some work done.
  • Heated up a pasty for lunch.
  • Didn't leave the flat at all. 
  • Had a session with Cleo online
  • Changed the planks for leg raises in the last set.
  • Had salmon and salad for dinner. 
  • And lay down for a read with the cat at 9 pm and slept for an hour. 
So, I think this is my body's way of saying go have an early night. 

Things to be grateful for:
  • I'm breathing through my nose for the first time in a week. 
  • We've had 60 mm of rain in the last 48 hours. 
  • I managed the training session without collapsing. 
  • It's a bit cooler. 
  • I've done the dishes. 
  • Emma Stone won a Golden Globe for Poor Things
Seriously, I've got nothing to say tonight and I'm going to go to bed. 

Night.




No comments: