Monday, April 29, 2024

Amazon Finds

I try not to buy from Amazon. But sometimes, it is a necessary evil. 

Sometimes you need something quickly. 

Sometimes you need something obscure. 

Sometimes you have no idea where you're going to find the thing you want in the shops. 

And also, if you have Prime Video membership, postage is often free - it's rude not to have the streaming service, just as it's silly not to take advantage of this (Plus Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs Maisel are on Prime). 

Some strange things you can find on Amazon include: (Pictures come from 40 Weirdest Things on Amazon - Crazy Products Online (goodhousekeeping.com))



and



and


and



and



Happily, I can say that I have bought none of these - and maybe somebody will answer me why you would ever need bacon bandaids or a Thanos swimsuit. 

My purchase of some clear, stick-on plastic to cover my reading chair to stop the cat from destroying it will hopefully be a decent purchase. 

I have no idea where you would get that in the shops, so the Amazon buy may just be worth it. 


No comments: