Sunday, April 28, 2024

Stretching Time

I want another day to the weekend as much as I would like a few more hours in the day. 

Yesterday, I had meditation. I wanted to make potato salad for the barbeque I was going to. Instead I bought it at Coles. 

I wanted to go to sound meditation after meditation on Saturday, but decided against it. It is too much to go from Caulfield, to Brunswick, to home, and then out to Yarraville. I would have liked to have gone to all three events. It would have been good if they were all on different weekends.

Today, during my masons' meeting, I'm told the date of my next meeting. It's a weekend I'm up in Darwin for a music festival. I wanted to go to the march in the city this morning, but there was no way I could do both that, attend a doctor's appointment and go to masons.  I attended the rally in spirit. Friends went. My lovely downstairs neighbour went for me. 

There's also a conference in Adelaide at the start of September. Once again, I have a feeling I will be in Darwin. Maybe I can wing a flight back for the weekend.

And for my birthday later in the year. Ah, yeah, probably going to be in Darwin. At least the weather is warm and the Darwin Festival will be in full swing.

I'm not complaining. I do like my job and I've very grateful for the opportunities it's providing. I really like the travel, even if it is very tiring. 

But it would be good to be able to stretch time and do everything I want to do, not just skim the edges. 

That's what I feel like I'm doing at the moment. 

Today's song: 



No comments: