Monday, April 8, 2024

The End of MAFS

 Married at First sight ended tonight, and here's what we discovered. 

  • There are some very shitty people around this country. 

  • There are some very emotionally stunted people in this country. 
  • There appear to be people who will do anything to be on the telly no matter how much they are humiliated. 
  • And there are some very questionable grooming habits out there. Just think Jack with the fake tan, man bun and overly white veneers (sooooo attractive). 

I think I prefer him like this:


Or this:

  • And MAFS continues to be a lesson in how to spot red flags.
  • And dodgy dress choices.


  • And very occasionally you meet an utter delight who you would love to befriend. 


But for now, the shit show is over. What am I going to do on a Sunday night? I will miss my dreadful guilty pleasure. 

Today's song: 



No comments: