Wednesday, May 19, 2021

What can you do in three months?

 Well? What can you do in three months?

It's just occured to me that it's my birthday in three months - and I want a few things to change.

After spending last night with the Faber guys I made them a promise. 10000 words a month of the novel - that should be able to be done if I knuckle down. I want this for myself. I want to write this book - it's a matter of making time and words. 350 words a day. It's just a matter of commitment. 

I committed to this blog last year - I can do this. 

Maybe it's time to get the star calendar  - log how I'm doing. 

I'd like to save $2000.in this time too. Time to get good with the finances - I'm pretty good normally, I just want to ramp it up. 

And I've got a weight goal in mind. Five kilograms in three months is doable - especially when I'm trying to save money. 

I just know I want some things to change. 

Hmmm.


Today's Song:




No comments: