Thursday, June 17, 2021

How to make my day

How do you make my day?

Very easily. 

Give me a puppy to cuddle. 


This is Pumpkin. I got chatting to Pumpkin's mum, Mattie as we waited for the tram. It was Pumpkin's first tram ride. 

And Mattie handed him over and I got a cuddle. 

And this absolutely made my day. I'm not overly fond of Pomeranians, but any puppy that's 12 weeks old is a winner in my books, even if they do chew your ear bud cables.

Mattie and I chatted on the way into town - which was nice. She's from the country too, so she's not afraid to talk to people on trams. 

And we had a lovely chat about all sorts of things before she got off at Swanston Street. 

Then I got off at the next stop, went and got my mail, found myself a lychee slushie at the bubble tea shop and got back on the tram to go home. 

But puppy cuddles are the best things ever. 

Mind you, Lucifer is not overly happy about me coming home smelling like dog. But what can you do? 

Today's song: 



No comments: