Friday, June 11, 2021

Oops

 I went out tonight. 

To my bubble. 

Because I could. 

This is what I found:

  • Blarney and Barney's cats are cuddlier than mine. I knew this already. 
  • Chicken Vindaloo goes exceptionally well with Peshwari/Kashmiri naan. I knew this but it was good to be reminded. 
  • Ben and Jerry's Choc Chip Cookie Dough ice cream is most wonderful in a fresh, crispy kiddie cone. 
  • John Travolta makes a fabulous woman (we watched a bit of Hairspray after dinner)
  • Michelle Pfieffer singing about being Miss Baltimore Crabs is just divine.

  • Other people's whisky is always better than your own. 
  • Even better when the gorgeously smooth bottle of peated Hellyers Road single malt is far too peaty for Barney's taste. 
  • And the bottle now has my name on it (yay!). 
  • But you only need a small nip - and it will live at Blarney and Barneys.
  • And I might have to swap it out with my bottle of Glenmorangie, which Barney would like as it is an East Coast Whisky and not a West Coast peaty whisky - which I love. 
  • And who knew and Australian/Irish movie could be so good - Animals was very cool. 

Lasty, I should remember in future, if I want attention from my cat, I should come home smelling of curry, whisky and other cats more often. He's not left me alone. Or maybe that's because I've barely left the house for the last two weeks. 


Today’s song:



No comments: