Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Photo February Day Twenty Nine

Fountain, The Alcazar, Seville, 2010

My last photo for February. Ah. No more trawling through the external hard drive late into the night. No more pressure. Yay. Actually, I've rather enjoyed this effort - it's been fun.

Normal blogging resumes in the next few days.

I want to leave you with a peaceful photo, because at the moment, all I want is a bit of peace, and another day to the week where I can clean my tip of a flat and sleep in and read.

Hope you've enjoyed Photo February. I've enjoyed not writing about my day-to-day life for a month, reflecting, looking back and revisiting some of the wonderful places of been and experiences I've had over the last few years. I've looked over the photos from the last month and I realise just how blessed I've been.

Of this fountain. It was in the gardens of the Alcazar. I stared at it for a long time. What a place to sit and refect. Oh what it must be like to be able to take your book here and read in this pavillion. What would it be like on a hot day, listening to the trickle of the water, catching the odd breeze, glass of sangria nearby, when you want to stretch your legs there are acres of gardens to enjoy just outside.

This little place is part of my idea of heaven.

3 comments:

Plastic Mancunian said...

Hi Pand,

You did it - well done! And I loved your photos and the stories of travel.

I might steal (yet another) idea - and do a monthly travel blogathon too - if you don't mind that is - but not for a few months (of course).

:0)

Cheers

PM

MedicatedMoo said...

It's been a brilliant month of your photos, Pandora.

Not only have you travelled far and wide but you clearly have a talent for a terrific pic.

Jackie K said...

Agree - love the photos and the stories with them. Well done!