Wednesday, April 12, 2023

I love Wednesday nights

 I love Wednesday nights because:

  • A new episode of Ted Lasso comes out
  • And a new episode of Sanditon comes out. 
It's my telly night. 

There's the every wonderful repeats of Travel Guides on Channel Nine. Those guys make me laugh. I adore Kevin and Janetta. They put ordinary people in extraordinary places and they're funny - and strangely respectful for Australian Tourists. 

So, as it's telly night, I'm going to give myself a night off. I was out late after a lovely quick dinner with Jonella for a catch up, but there is plenty of time to get these two new episodes in.

And also, thanks for the support after last night's post. Seems I've touched a few people. And thanks to those who've reach out. 

Just so it's on the record: 
  • I've got a meet and greet with the dietician tomorrow night. 
  • A doctor's appointment for the Mental Health Plan is set for early next month.
  • I might have to find somebody to help me with how to sell my photos - but there's been some support for this. 
  • And if anybody can tell me what an EFT IS, I'd appreciate it. 
Things always feel a bit better when you've started top put a plan in place. 

But thanks for being there. Thanks for listening. 

I'm going to make myself a gin and tonic and settle into my telly shows. 

I love it when they slow drip the episodes. It's almost nostalgic in the way it feels. 


No comments: