Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Gag Me Meme

Some rather silly questions this week, but in all, they're not too bad. I've been told to Americanise the next blog that comes out with truly American questions. These are good. Thanks Sunday Stealing.


Do you have a sensitive gag reflex?  

Fairly. It comes out around vomit or when my hair gets stuck down my throat - a bit of a trap when your hair is as long as mine.

Where are you the most ticklish?  

The ribs. It's not pretty.

What was the last situation to upset you?  

Watching what's happening to the Syrian Refugees is very distressing. The Australian Federal Government is not upsetting me quite as much now that Tony Abbott is no longer Prime Minister. (Danced the conga for two days after that happened.)

Have you ever had an online argument?  

Of course.

Do you like to listen to music while filling out surveys?  

No. I tend to do the surveys really quickly.

How long do you spend on the phone each day, on average?  

Five minutes, max.

Is anything in your hair right now, like gel, hairspray, etc.?

A bit of straightening product. That's all.It will have a hairband in it soon as I'll be heading off to the gym.

When was the last time you were up before the sun? Do you like wearing sunglasses? Why or why not?  

Most mornings I'm awake at 6 am. The sun isn't quite up then.

Last show you watched?

I sat down yesterday and watched a repeat of Celebrity Apprentice - well that was on the telly. I went and saw the Melbourne Theatre Company's production of Harold Pinter's "Betrayal" last night. It was really enjoyable.

Next vacation you’re going on?

No idea - too many factors to consider with that one.

Do you regret doing anything you’ve done this week?  

No. No time for regrets. Waste of time. Though I half regret not completing my Real Life Writing homework yesterday as it's a gorgeous day out there.

Last night you felt?

Buoyant. Had a great time last night

What are you wearing right now?  

My dressing gown.

Have you ever kissed underneath the stars?  

No. Not that I can remember.

What are you doing now?  

Writing this blogpost.

What plans do you have for tonight?  

Go round and see Blarney and Barney and probably do my Real Life Writing homework.

What’s the very first thing you do when you wake up, other than breathe?

Normally check the time on my phone (which acts as my alarm clock)
 
Do you like reading?  

It's one of my favourite things to do.

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?  

Every so often. Thinking about a couple of people who've passed will bring up tears.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?

Of course. They deserve it.

Do people consider you smart?  

I have no idea. You'll have to ask other people.

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? 

No. But I've come back and checked if they're about. Joys of a long distance relationship.

Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?  

Yes. I'm pretty aware of that. At least I try to stay on top of things.

How much money did you spend yesterday?  

Hmm. Weekly groceries, $90. Breakfast $15. Meditation $30. Dinner with Alice. $45. To that comes to about $180. Then I go through the week spending $4 a day on coffee and my train ticket. Swings and roundabouts.

Is there anything in your past that you’d like to try again?

Maybe bellydancing lessons. Last time I tried it, I threw my back out.

3 comments:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Oh yes, those cheating machines need to know who's the Boss! And congrats on getting The Tony out of office. What a bustard he is.

Kwizgiver said...

I seemed to spend more this weekend than I normally do...

Paula@The Geeky Shopaholic said...

I always thought it would be fun to take bellydancing lessons. And I agree - No time for regrets!