Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Really Random Meme

These are really random questions, Sunday Stealing!  Need to get this done quickly - I'm off to see the David Bowie Exhibition and spend some time with an old and good friend who is down from Brisbane.

So, here we go.

Do you believe that Walt Disney is really frozen? 

Do I care? No. And this is relevant how?

Do you believe its easy to forgive and forget? 

It's not easy to forgive or forget. I will forgive quickly, but I NEVER forget.

When you feel like running away from it all who do you call? 

My inner self or my bank manager and find enough money to go somewhere for a week.

Is there anyone who knows your entire life story? 

No. There are a few who know most, but there are patches they don't know about.

Have you had to have stitches at all in the last year? 

Thank goodness, no.

Which is coming next: Christmas or your birthday?

Christmas.

Have you ever been a clown for Halloween? 

Halloween is unAustralian. We don't do Halloween. So no.

What time did you go to bed last night? 

About 11 pm.

When did you get up this morning? 

7 am. I've been doing some study.

When was the last time it rained? 

Early last week we had a few showers.

Are your finger nails painted at the moment? 

No. Was thinking about doing them last night. Didn't happen.

Do you ever go hunting/fishing? 

I like fishing, but I haven't been for years.

Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? 

Yes. His name was Sparky. I was very good at losing him in supermarkets.

Which parent do you look most like?

I'm a funny mix of both parents. There is a lot of Dad and a lot of Mum. Depends on who's looking and my expression.

Do you have any friends who are famous? 

No, but I have a good friend who's a good mate of Eddie Izzard, so I have a direct link to a lot of Hollywood.

Do you use eBay to buy or sell? 

Yes, both.

Is music a daily part of your life? 

Yes and no. I like music, but it's a background thing. Listening to Simon and Garfunkel as I was stuck in traffic yesterday was brilliant. Calmed me down.



Is your self esteem high or low? 

After years in therapy, I can say that I've got pretty reasonable self-esteem. Sure it has dips, but on the whole I'm in a good spot.

4 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Saying you can "forget" a painful thing is like saying you can "forget" your child after you bury him. It's unreasonable. Forgiving is a different thing.

Kwizgiver said...

Amen for therapy!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Just as you say, there is Nothing easy about forgiving and forgetting. It's how we learn to move on, and how to protect ourselves, or our children, in the future.

CountryDew said...

I was in a good spot for a while, but then I broke.