Friday, April 24, 2020

Oh Goody, It's the Weekend...

Whch means it's like every other day but I don't have to get out my work computer and do work.

So, what are my big plans, seeing I can't go away, go out, see a movie, go to the theatre or meet up with friends.

Here is my iso-list of things to do this weekend:

  1. Write, write, write. Time to really get onto this novel.
  2. The floors need doing again. I'm trying to stay on top of these. 
  3. Make a cake for Blarney and take it over. Essential care giving duty (Her boys really like my chocolate cake)
  4. Pump in the living room on Sunday.
  5. Go for a walk with Jay on Sunday. 
  6. Haircut and colour on Saturday (this is not illegal - hairdressers are able to work under strict guidelines)
  7. Maybe start watching Unorthodox - or The Godfather. I haven't seen either. Did five minutes of Tiger King the other day - unsure what the fuss is about. 
  8. Maybe start plotting out the novel rather than being the pantser I'm known to be. 
  9. Find the rest of the lounge that us under crap (I'm maiking inroads) 
  10. Call my 92-year-old aunt in Canberra. 

Okay, that's more of a plan than sleeping in and talking to the cat.

Today's Song, brought to you by the 30 Day Music Challenge.

Day One: A song with a colour in the title:


No comments: