Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Ask, Ask, Ask Meme Part II

I'm trying to get this done early as I've got a lot to do today. Lots of learning to get done. joy.

Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.


26. Did you have an accident last year?

Other than a tripping incident which left my left butt cheek black with the mother of all bruises (and there's still a lump there from the resulting muscle damage) that's about it. I've been lucky.

27. Do you have any famous relatives?

No.

28. Did you ever had a kiss under the moonlight?

Many, many years ago.

29. Have you ever been jealous?

I try not to get jealous. A waste of energy really. If I do get jealous, it's normally over somebody else's dessert -  and it passes quickly.

30. How can you prove your love to someone?

Be kind to them and respect them. That's a start. I think it all starts from there.

31. What are you thinking right now?

What am I going to have for breakfast? I'm hungry.

32. Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love?

Earlier this year, my pride was injured greatly. But that is a story for another time. I kept my self respect under difficult circumstances.

33. Can you live without internet?

Short answer, no. But I'm thinking of doing the Camino de Compostella de Santiago in 2018 and the interwebs will be limited. Good to have a digital detox every now and then, but you also have to access your banking somehow...

34. Have you been so emotional that you can’t find words to explain how you feel?

Yes. I ended up screaming. That sort of explained it.

35. Did you ever badmouth someone?

I try not to. I don't have many good words to say about Donald Trump, Malcolm Turnbull, Peter Dutton and most of the Australian Federal front bench.

36. What do you prefer, jeans or skirt?

Skirts. I only started wearing jeans when the slightly elastic denim came in.

37. Do you have trust issues?

Yes. hell, yes.

38. What's something that you made all on your own and are incredibly proud of?

The start of my online kid's book.

39. Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?

Maow Maow. Does he count. Clive Owen comes a close second.

40. Who was the last person you hugged?

One of my mason friends

41. Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”?

Yes. It's also like the saying, "You are always exactly where you need to be." It's so true.

42. Do people praise you for your looks?

No. I'm told I have nice hair and eyes. More known for being a good person.

43. Do you believe in destiny?

Of sorts, yes.

44. Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”?

This is a hard question. Yes and no - then again, I'm not with my soul mate, so probably not.

45. Do you like nicknames that are from your name?

I like being called Panda - that works. I don't like the other nickname that come from my name.

46. Could you ever be a vegan?

Maybe for a day. I don't really get veganism, but I do try to respect those who are vegans. I work with a lot of Indian consultants - you have to ask so many questions. I'm aware there is great vegan food out there. You just have to hunt it out - and want to hunt it out.

47. Do you currently have bruises on your body?

Only the remnants of Bruce the Bum Bruise. He came along six months ago and there is still some lingering fluid around the site.



48. What should you be doing right now?

Learning my lines from tomorrow night. I am nearly there.

49. I read in a magazine that shoulder pads are coming back. Are you happy to hear this or do you not find them to be very attractive?

Has Donald Trump sent everybody mad? Shoulder pads should be sent back to the place of flouro socks, bubble skirts and spiral perms. No I don't like shoulder pads. Ew.

50. Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough?

Very often, but I'm working on it.

4 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Wow...that's some bruise!

CountryDew said...

Congrats on the online kid's book. Good luck with it!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Your Bum Bruise is spectacular. Mine was a lot smaller.
Trump has driven everyone mad..we're in retrograde mode. If we don't fight back, he'll take the rest of us to the dark ages where-in he dwells.
Congratulations on the children's book. So Fine!

Kwizgiver said...

Woo--thanks for the link to the children's book. Good luck with it.