Questions, as always have come through Sunday Stealing.
1. Who was the last person you texted?
Blarney - to see if she and the family would be around later today.
2. When is your birthday?
Mid August, when it always has been.
3. Who do you want to be with right now?
It would be great if Maow Maow could be here - but I should see him this afternoon.
4. What sports do you play?
None, but I got to the gym a lot.
5. Who is the first person in your blogroll?
Somebody who hasn't written in two years. She's a very inspirational person, which is why I don't take it off the blogroll.
6. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I don't have a favourite song, but I am playing a lot of Elle King at the moment.This has always been up there as favourite on the album.
7. If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with?
Somebody clever enough to get me off of the island quickly and in one piece.
8. What do you feel right now?
Much better knowing my assignment is ready to be submitted.
9. What chocolate is your favorite?
White chocolate. White chocolate with toasted coconut is even better.
10. How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
None of your business. Next.
11. Why did you create a blog account?
Many years ago I was looking to run a marathon and I decided to blog the journey.
12. Who is your favorite blogger?
I love The Plastic Mancunian. He's funny.
13. Where do you want to be right now?
In Spain. I love Spain. Maybe in 2018. Ubud, Bali would be a good second.
14. What do you want to be in the future?
I want to be a very successful writer.
15. When was the last time you cried? Why?
I was watching something on telly the other night - I got the sniffles in some show.
16. Are you happy?
I'm pretty content - nothing to complain about.
17. Who do you miss?
Maow Maow. Always. And my friend Reindert in Boston.
18. If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life?
No. I'm okay with the one that I have.
19. What was the best thing you were given?
As I'm not much into things, I'd say my intellect and sense of humour.
20. Who was the last person who called you?
Some tele-marketer. They got told where to go pronto.
21. What is your favorite dish?
Mum's roast lamb. it's great. Love any lamb.
22. Who is your best friend?
Probably Blarney, but I have other best friends from various stages of my life who are still best friends.
23. What is your biggest regret?
Not continuing running when I finally got over my back injury, But looking to get back to running 5 kms.
24. Have you ever avoided your partner?
I don't have a partner.
25. Who do you spend crazy moments with?
Depends on how crazyI want to get.