Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Good things. Not so good things

 It's all a matter of counting one's blessings at the moment. And as I'm working long days, time for writing is limited. 

So I'm looking to the good and bad of the day because I'm

Good:

I got the book group book read, against all odds. It helped that it was an engaging read. I recommend Nardi Simpson's Song of the Crocodile

Bad: 

I didn't get out the front gate again. 

Good: 

My new Apple Watch turned up yesterday. The leather strap to go with it turned up today. Can't wait to configure it on the weekend. 

Bad: 

I didn't get much 'real' work done - all admin today. Bleargh. 

Good: 

I ticked off a lot of the administration jobs, meaning the boss lady will be happy. 

Bad: 

Fucking protesters in the city. Dickheads. (I do not begrudge anybody's right to protest, but this mob appear to be ivermectin scoffing, anti-vaxxer elements of rent-a-crowd). 


Good: 

It's book group tonight. 

Bad: 

It's more time in front of a computer. 

Good: 

I've had a couple of people inquire about the lehenga. 

Bad: 

The downstairs neighbour is doing renos at the moment and the fumes from the painting are dreadful.

Good: 

Book group was great. 

Bad: 

I only did 3000 steps. 

Really, if this are my complaints, I don't have much to complain about. 


Today's song: 

No comments: