Friday, September 10, 2021

Stretch class

 The exercise class happens online a couple of times a week. It's great. You get to meet lovely people and exercise in the comfort of your lounge room. I was put onto Move Culture by Fern my normal Sunday morning pump instructor, who makes a guest appearance teaching online. She does a mean foam roller session. 

Anyway, Fern was teaching the stretch class the other night. 

Dutifully, I turned up a couple of minutes to class, set out my yoga mat and got warmed up while the class preamble took place. 

Fern then made the comment that the light's class was going to be concentrating on leg openers.

I couldn't help it. Flicking on my mike, I had to give a comeback. 

"I thought that was what beer was for," was my reply. 

Boom boom. 

I got on with the class with a smirk. 


Right, back to the new episodes of Lucifer



Today's song: 

No comments: