Wednesday, September 2, 2020

I feel like watching Closer

Level Four Lockdown: Day Thirty-One
Curfew. 8 p.m.
Mood: Riding the gamut of Full Moon emotions
Black and White Photo Challenge: Day Two

The full moon is kicking me five ways from Sunday. Just looked at my natal chart and I see Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn are sitting on my ascendant - and I wonder why I'm feeling a little fragile.

Like everything, this is temporary and this too shall pass.

I'm on strict instructions to stop overthinking things. And I am overthinking things. I know I am. Things which I know I shouldn't be overthinking about.

And I need a fix of Closer.

Closer?

Yes, Closer. I need a fix of Clive Owen. I need a fix of angst. I need a fix of somebody else screaming, "What do you have to do to get a bit of intimacy around here?"

Closer is one of my favourte plays. I think it's where I got my Clive Owen fixation. Actually I'm sure that's where I got my Clive Owen fixation.

Closer gets you where it really hurts at times. It's got the whack of a nine-inch nail to the skull (and has me singing the Nine-Inch Nails as I write)

Many hate the film. It's one of my very favourites. I like its intensity. I love how raw it is.

It's mirroring ho I'm feeling at the moment.

Ho hum. This too shall pass.









Today's Song:




No comments: