Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Meh

Level Four Lockdown: Day Thirty
Curfew. 8 p.m.
Mood: Officially over Stage Four lockdown - Today is a Meh Day
Black and White Photo Challenge: Day One

Meh. That's about it. I'm having a meh day. Trying to keep my head down and bum up.

I'm not watching the news. It would incite me to tears or violent if I got anything more other than the transmission rates and a general what's what in the world.

It's Spring - and it feels like it too.

I find the constancy reassuring. Spring follows winter and all that.

Just as I like the reassurance of this car, which sits outside this gothic-pimped weatherboard around the corner. I love this car, sitting there as a beacon to an iconoclastic life. I love that it's decorated.

I talk to its owner every now and then. He's alternative - can understand why people don't decorate their cars. I like his rationale, even though my car is decorated with discarded face masks, receipts and parking ticket stubs.

But I like the constancy of this car, as it sits in the street around the corner. It's like greeting an old friend as you walk by on the way to wherever you're going.

I suppose I'm just after a bit of constancy today.

Meh.


View this post on Instagram
A post shared by pandorabehr (@pandorabehr) on



Today's Song:





No comments: