Friday, June 29, 2018

52 Days: A night at home with the cat

That is about it. It's Friday night, I had an early dinner, came home, showered, and I am spending the night with the cat and we're watching Suits.

I'm an introvert. I need nights in.

Myers Briggs has me tagged as an INFJ. I need lots of time off from people.

It's been a big week.

I was out of the house at 7 am as I had to meet some real estate agents about selling the temple.

I'm knackered.

I'm thinking about making a hot chocolate with 90% Lindt and Macadamia milk.

I'm in my pyjamas.

There is my new hot water bottle warming the bed.

The cat is snoring on his blue snuggie on the couch. It's his snuggie now. Just as his blue teddy is at the foot of the couch. He loves his blue teddy. I think I've adopted a toddler, not a cat. Just as needy in many ways.

The #Darvey fandom are in overdrive. Just don't mention the strawberries.

I should be addressing selection criteria for another job prospect - but I have until Sunday evening to do that, so I won't do it tonight.

I'll just continue to watch Suits and talk to the cat.

And this is about as close to bliss as I can get.


Today's Song:




No comments: