Nevertheless, a new job will come soon, regardless of the outcome of this interview. We will see what happens. There are great things out there - just have to find them.
Off to see a movie in bit - let's see how much of this I can get done before this.
Questions, as always, from Bev at Sunday Stealing.
1. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?
I went about three months ago as I needed to sort out my blood pressure medications. I like my doctor. She's about my age, she listens to me and she's funny. We giggle a lot together. A doctor that listens is a good thing.
2. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?
Of course. Or if I'm short on time I'll show you to a door jamb or find you a spaghetti strainer (I thought these were back scratchers until a few years ago).
3. Do you have nice handwriting?
No. I have doctor's handwriting. Always have had terrible writing. I prefer to type.
4. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?
I've been to New Zealand many times - I can get there in three hours. So send me to Canada as it looks awesome. I'd happily live in either of those countries as they are both a lot like Australia, and better on the social welfare front. Both countries are far more socially progressive than Australia and I see this as a good thing.
5. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes. And badly.
6. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?
No. I've skinny dipped, but not streaked. It's illegal to do this at public events anyway. (Oh, I used to work with the son of the Twickenham Streaker (the first streaker recorded in England)
7. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?
September. October. November. I think Christmas decorations should come out about 1 December. That seems right to me. Bah humbug.
8. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?
I'm Australian. We don't do Halloween. That's an American Hallmark thing.
9. How many cavities have you had in your life?
I think about 5. I've been lucky. One a decade. Thank goodness Adelaide had flouride in the water.
10. Is there anyone you regret meeting.
Nope. There are a few people I'm glad are no longer in my life, but I have learned from them.
Yay. Done. Off to my movie.