Tuesday, June 5, 2018

76 Days: Desk Dancing

There is a good reason why I don't listen to music while I work.

I love music - as you might have worked out by my song of the day, even if I do come up with a heap of dogdy songs from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Unfortunately, not a minute of the day goes past where I don't have a song in my head. I have a soundtrack in my head most of the time.

Add music in my ears and you get this.


Yep, I'm a desk dancer. If I have headphones in, I will sit there nodding and singing away. Not a good look for an office.

Today my darling millennial workmates were inflicted with this. They think I'm nuts.

I love desk dancing. But I don't do it very often.

My workmates just look at me like I'm a fridge having an epileptic fit.

I'm sorry. I can't help it.

I was bopping along to Today's Song earlier. Talking Heads really are gold. And this clip has the best back up singers. Ever. This aint no party...



Today's Song:




No comments: