I want to see how much of this I can get done before I have to leave my hotel room at 11 am. I have forty minutes.
Questions, as alway, come from Bev at Sunday Stealing. (I like thsese, Bev)
1. Five ways to win your heart
- Feed me
- Talk to me
- Cuddle me
- Do some good in the world
- Be kind to everything and everybody
2. Something you feel strongly about
That somebody really needs to debunk the myth that trickle down economics work. It's doing a heap of damage to the world and the sooner we get rid of it the better.
3. A book you love
Richard Flanagan's "The Narrow Road to the Deep North." It's incredible. I also love Louis de Bernieres' "Captain Corelli's Mandolin", Elizabeth Gilbert's "The Signature of All Things.", and "A Little Life."
4. Five pet peeves
- Rude people
- People who don't take off their backpacks in crowded trams.
- People who don't replace the milk/toilet paper once it is all gone
- People who talk in cinemas while the film is on
- Pretty much anything the federal government is doing at the moment.
5. What you ate today
So far just a muesli bar and a cup of rooibos tea. I'll have breakfast before I go to the airport.
6. How important do you think education is?
It is the most important thing in the world. Never stop learning.
7. Five people you find attractive
- Clive Owen
- Harvey Specter / Gabriel Macht
- Juliette Binoche
- Ralph Fiennes (with the smooth edges knocked off)
- That Aussie vet in England.He's lovely.
8. What you wore today
I'm wearing black jeans, a stripy jumper and my Harley Davidson motorcycle boots.
9. Something you always think “what if” about
Lachlan. Enough said. Also what would have happened if I repeated year 12 and went on to do Law instead of just Arts.
10. Something you’re proud of
Finishing my Masters. Keeping to the food wanker plan.
11. Five items you lust after
- Another pair of Harley Boots
- An iPhoneX (Battery is going on my iPhone 6)
- Forever on the hunt for the best red lipstick
- A new laptop (this one has about six months left I reckon)
- Walking boots for the Camino
12. Five words/phrases that make you laugh
- When I grow up I want to be effluent.
- Don't mind if I do. (When said on Suits)
- Anthing said with a Kiwi accent containing the letter "I"
- Every second sentence written by Fred Backman (The other half make me sob)
- Here comes your father - when said in Henry V.
13. A quote you try to live by
"Nevertheless, she persisted."
14. Something you like and dislike about yourself.
I like that I'm kind. I don't like that I can be silently judgmental - but I do try to keep my judgments to myself. I like my eyes. I don't like my tummy.
15. A problem that you have had
Not asking for a late check out on this hotel room - I've been rushed. And finding a song for today. Had to go to an old favorite.