Friday, November 13, 2020

Things about tonight

 There are some things you should know about tonight:

  • I had a massage after work and I was banned from sitting in front of the computer for the evening. 
  • I'm currently drinking a gin and tonic - Archie Rose Gin, Fevertree Elderflower tonic - and it is awesome (and my second for the night)
  • Fevertree Elderflower Tonic is the bomb. 
  • So is Archie Rose gin. 
  • I've been around to my friends place to get some printing done for the masons. 
  • My friend has two black kittens - Wink (who has one eye) and Shadow (who has two eyes)
  • I got to mug the kittens. 
  • The kittens are coming to visit Uncle Grumpy (Lucifer) for a few days in December.
  • I'm not sure what it will be like having a grumpy bugger and two kittens in my flat for a few days. Oh well. 
  • My stomach is still reeling from breakfast. A visit to Hector's Deli round the corner saw me have a mushroom melt toastie. These are evil. Wonderful, but evil. 
  • I am wearing my "In my defence I was left unsupervised t-shirt. This makes me happy. 
  • And my Batman mask. 
  • The cat is spearing me for treats.
  • And I'm off to bed. 
That will do. I'm not supposed to be in front of a computer.

Today's Song:



No comments: