So, things I have to get done tonight:
- Pack for the weekend (half done)
- Get the council minutes done for the lodge (next week job)
- Do a load of washing (done)
- Get out the second duvet as it is freezing and it's double duvet time (done)
- Get my coffee ready for the morning (done)
- Work out what I'm wearing tomorrow (done)
- Cut my toenails
- Maybe do some ironing
- Tidy up a bit - haven't been home all week - must be done.
This would all be easier if I didn't turn on the new season of Orange is the New Black on to avoid the football.
Oh, I've just checked the scores. Jay is a one eyed North Melbourne supporter. I'm a Crows Supporter. We beat them by 33 points. I'm not allowed to talk about the footy for the next few days.
Something better will come tomorrow.