Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Jackal Meme

Not overly enamored with Sunday Stealing's questions this week, but never to mind. I've had a
 hour relax interstate and I'm feeling a hell of a lot better for the experience. There is very little a long hot bath and a sleep in can't fix.

1. Would you post a picture of you for us?

Err, no, I won't be doing that.

2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? 

Absolutely not. Other than I could easily be the mother of and 18-year-old, men are stupid enough in their forties. It's a special 18-year-old that would even take my interest, even if they are occasionally good to look at.

3. Do you prefer to work with women or men? Why?

I prefer to work with men or an equal mix of men and women. Working with all women, especially younger women, can get quiet bitchy at times (from experience) Working with men is far easier. You get to boss them around and they let you (for the most part, from experience) Working with men can provide a more relaxing environment.

4. Do you have any opposite sex friends?

Plenty of them. Love my men friends.

5. Can you commit to one person?

I've never done it in the past, never had a long term relationship, but I like to think that I could.

6. If you’re married or in a relationship have you ever been tempted to cheat?

See question above.

7. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2018? 

Unless I write the book that outsell's Harry Potter in that time, then probably not.

8. If the person you are interested in says they like someone else, what would try to sway them?

Oh for pity's sake, I got over this crap 30 years ago.

9. Are you good at hiding your feelings? 

Not really, but I've had a lot of practice over the years.

10. When was the last time you cried?

Last week. It was the six month anniversary of my niece's death. That's a good reason to have a cry. Cried off and on all day.

11. Have you ever fell for someone you didn’t expect to?

See, another one of those questions that could really be left out. peurile crap that is.

12. What is something you have to do tomorrow?

Go to the gym. Go to work. Finish my tutorial paper. Load of washing. That will do.

13. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. 

The fact that I can't stay in this lovely hotel room for another day and have another evening of long baths, reading and doing sweet F.A.

14. Have you ever wanted more from one of your best friends of the opposite sex?

Can we have some grown up questions please?

15. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?

Seriously - I am not 15 any more. Of course I have, I'm an adult. You deal with it.

16. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? 

I was texting Blarney last night about popping in on the way home from the airport.

17. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?

Yes. You don't need to know anything more than that.

18. When was the last time that you were jealous in a romance situation? 

Oh for fuck's sake.... Seriously Sunday Stealing - you can do better than this.

19. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?

1997. 1997 was rough. Other than my father died that year there were are number of very crappy things that happened. It wasn't good. I grew from the crappy stuff, but I wish that all of it wasn't dumped on me at once.

20. Did you have a good day yesterday? What did you do?

I did. I flew to Sydney, had lunch with a friend then went and relaxed in my well appointed hotel room after a dinner of Hungry Jacks (Burger King - guilty pleasure is the Whopper)

21. If a person you had wished you could have a relationship with for a long time and you suddenly found yourself together alone, what would you be doing right now?

Enough with the stupid relationship questions already.

22. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?

All the time. it's a bad habit of mine.

23. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?

Yes. He is. I think he is anyway.

24. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Is it a good or bad thing?

It's a hell of a lot busier and quite a bit more fulfilled. These are good things, though I wish I wasn't so busy sometimes.

4 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Thanks for playing! Always love your snark!

Kwizgiver said...

Sounds like a delightful hotel experience!

CountryDew said...

The questions really were bad this week, weren't they? Last week's questions made me think and I enjoyed them. Oh well.

annies home said...

yes I agree do men ever grow up??
I would have shed a tear on that day as well. Missing those no longer here is always sad
come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com