Saturday, November 7, 2020

One Step Beyond

 I'm a middle-aged woman. I'm used to being invisible.

But I made a discovery today. 

I'm used to not being looked at. Used to being ignored by shop assistants. Used to being overlooked by all sorts of people - and generally, I don't mind that, unless you're wanting service in a timely manner.

Well, today I got noticed by men. Lots of men. 

I wasn't waling around naked. I wasn't roaming around dressed up to the nines. I didn't have my chest bared. I haven't lost 30 kilograms overnight.

I was noticed by all sorts of men. Young ones, older ones, teenagers kids. 

It was a strange feeling. Really strange. Especially because I'm generally invisible. 

Today, I learned, if you want men of all ages to notice you.

WEAR A BLOODY BATMAN MASK.

That's all you have to do.

Men, it appears, LOVE Batman. 

So there you go.


Today's Song: 



No comments: