Monday, November 9, 2020

We're back

 I was back in the gym tonight - first time in three months (although we have been studiously working out in the park and the lounge room in the time away) I never thought I'd say it, but I was excited to see the following:

  • The cable machine
  • The leg press
  • Medicine balls which don't leak sand
  • The lat pulldown machine
  • The squat rack
  • The rower
It was wonderful!. Okay, you get your temperature taken as you check in. Sure, there are only ten people allowed on the gym floor at a time  - well, there are two parts to the gym - so really it's 20 all up - so it's a bit dead in there.

Because you're exercising, you can take your mask off - but it goes on when you leave. The water fountains are taped up. There are staff running around the place cleaning stuff. 

And it was bloody marvellous. 

Hopefully the gym rules will be relaxed more in the coming weeks, as it's a bugger finding a sopt - or getting a spot when you can train with your buddy.

But we're back.

Oh, and I've just booked a movie ticket for the weekend.

And I'm getting my legs waxed on Saturday.

And all feels right with the world. 


Today's Song:



No comments: