Monday, July 16, 2018

35 Days: Not up to writing

Maow Maow has gone home.

 I am once again on my own.

He's been gone two hours. I miss the critter.

Other things front of mind:
  • I have to go and get my shots for Bali tomorrow morning.
  • Work was crazy today.
  • I miss the cat.
  • I'm looking forward to sleeping in cat hair free sheets tonight.
  • Finally got my book group book read. They're going to hate it - and there are no questions for it on the web.
  • I miss the cat.
  • Mars and Venus were very bright in the sky tonight.
  • Why do my friends laugh at me when I bring up astrology?
  • Why do people feel the need to tell me their life stories? Tonight it was fill in trainer Peeetttteeee. I might be getting Peeeeettttteeee's cat over Christmas.

I'm going to bed now.

Too sad to write.

I miss the critter.


Today's Song:


No comments: